2. Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Website are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Website, except as allowed by Section 4, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Website. The posting of information or materials on the Website does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
3. Trademarks. KONG, BluEarth, Jointrex, Carbolizer and others listed on this website are trademarks of KMS. Other product and company names mentioned on the Website may be trademarks of their respective owners.
4. Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Website grants you only a limited nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
5. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Website.
6. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Website.
7. Nontransferable. Your right to use the Website is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable.
8. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED
"AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR
IMPLED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS.
WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF
ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF,
WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL
OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF
PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH
OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE,
EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES
9. Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR WEBSITE. Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods, services or information.
11. Third-Party Services. We may allow access to or advertise third-party merchant sites ("Merchants") from which you may purchase certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfilment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants. You agree that use of such Merchants is AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY US, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE WE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND MERCHANTS OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON MERCHANT WEBSITES OR ANY OTHE WEBSITE LINKED TO OUR WEBSITE.
12. Third-Party Merchant Policies. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on such sites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. We and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
14. Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us or from our Merchants that (i) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, (ii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
15. Securities Laws. This Website may include statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions, plans and objectives, that are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on our Website, words like "anticipates," "expects," "believes," "estimates," "seeks," "plans," "intends" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements designed to fall within securities law safe harbors for forward-looking statements. The Website and the information contained herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
16. Links to Other Websites. The Website may contain links to other Websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such Websites, and such Websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Website on our Website does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Website by us. If you decide to leave our Website and access these third party sites, you do so at your own risk.
17. Copyrights and Copyright Agents. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent the following information:
(a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(b) a description of the copyright interest;
(c) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website;
(d) your address, telephone number, and email address;
(e) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed us is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
(g) all photographs, digital, electronic, photocopied or otherwise submitted to this website are submitted to KMS with the unrestricted right and permission to copyright and use, re-use, publish and republish photographic portraits or pictures, including digital photographs which have been submitted intact or in part, composite or distorted in character or form, without restriction as to changes or transformations in conjunction with the name or fictitious name of the model or submitter or reproduction hereof in color or otherwise, made through any and all media now or hereafter known for the illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade or any other purpose whatsoever. All photographs submitted in any format as referenced above are certified and submitted under penalty of perjury to be the property of the copyright owner or by a party expressly authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
19. Information and Press Releases. The Website may contain information and/or press releases about us. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, we disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about companies other than ours contained in the press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
20. Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be treated as though it were
executed and performed in Palm Beach County Florida, and shall be governed
by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida (without
regard to conflict of law principles). Any cause of action by you with respect
to the Website (and/or any information, products or services related thereto)
must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or
be forever waived and barred. All actions shall be subject to the limitations
set forth in Section 8 and 10. The language in this Agreement shall be interpreted
as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against either party. All legal
proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be brought